If your friend and your ex are dating, would it make you upset to see your friend mistreating your ex?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. Very much so... but it would upset me to see anyone being 'mistreated'.
    I've spoken to friends who have been in the giving and recieving end of various sorts of domestic abuse in order to try and get them out of that situation, and if both people in the relatonship were important to me, as you propose in your question, then nothing would stop me from getting involved. Even if it resulted in niether of them ever talking to me again.

What Guys Said 4

• First of all friend code broken and after that depends how you feel about ex.

• Well I have a strict rule a out stuff like this. They both would no longer be in my life.

• Yup, I will.

• Id like seeing it, it's called karma.

What Girls Said 1

• hmm... maybe a little bit. but thats for anybody, not just because he or she is my ex.