My friend's boyfriend called me a "Thing?"?

So we were having a party in my house and there was only me, my friend, and her boyfriend. So this guy came in (my crush) and he wanted to talk to me. Then my friend's boyfriend said, "don't go out with that thing" and he laughed. I got so offended it really hurts me. My friend got really mad and she's talking to him. It just hurts, ik he's stupid but.. calling me ''that thing'' i don't know, it hurts.

Most Helpful Girl

• What a jerk! I don't know why he said it, but he was probably trying to be funny. Boys are idiots.

• even if he was just having a laugh, i knew he meant it, i knew he saw me as a ''thing''

• Yeah, but He was implying that i was in a way gross i guess ''that thing'' like as if i wasn't good enough.

• What an arse! Why is she even with him?

What Guys Said 2

• Sounds very rude - No excuse

• Dick. Someone is deserving of a dick-punch.

What Girls Said 2

• Sounds like the guy was jealous. Lots of times guys will cut each other down by insulting their taste in women because they want to eliminate the competition. He's with a girl and can't have you and he sees this guy has an opportunity to have you and it probably bugs him. If you're the cute one, he's probably jealous. :)

• You're far too sensitive.
    I would honestly tell him to go fuck himself.
    In this life you need more of a backbone or else every little comment will break you.