Girls, Difference between "stud" and "stud muffin"?

Those are the words I don't hear much, but not that I've never heard of them either. In my assumption the two words are synonymous and may be exchangeable? I think stud either mean someone, usually a guy who is either really cool or sexually appealing? Which I thought stud muffin means the same.

10

Most Helpful Girl

• Stud is someone muscular and very manly

Stud muffin is everyone else that's hot

What Girls Said 9

• There is no real difference other than the style of language a person is using. The same was when Rosie O'Donnell makes me cringe when she says "cutie-patootie" as opposed to just "cutie". Means the same thing, only she adds a quirky suffix to it. Or when someone calls someone a "fucktard" from the original "retard". The "-tard" part of the word is just assuming someone is stupid, and is now offensive to those who are in fact mentally or physically challenged. No difference really in how the words mean, it's just someone changing the sounds of things to come across humourous or cute.

The words "stud" and "stud muffin" just mean a guy is masculine and seemingly attractive. The person using the word (s) just chooses to include the added "-muffin" part to add a bit of colour to the term that is otherwise blandly describing masculinity, having fun with language, that's all.

• they are the same thing.
    stud muffin just sounds flirtier. stud is kinda boring. but still means the same thing

• I think a stud is somebody how is hot and sexy and well favoured by woman

while a stud muffin is somebody who is mockingly criticized for being too provocative with woman.

• too me a stud is a muscular guy.. a stud mufffin on the other hand is a guy u wanna have sex with..:)

• A stud is a guy who sleeps with plenty of women

• About 3 inches

• muffins are cute

• A stud is a hottie

A stud muffin is the los bad ass breakfast in the world

• Lmao! Never heard of Stud Muffin, a studs a stud in my head