Why do you think people keep looking at my hair at stores?

I'm 14 years old. So it's like every store I go to, people are looking at my hair. Especially the girls or women anyways. Some guys look at it or say it's pretty. So, why do you think they look at it?

My hair is like China Anna McClains hair
http://www.herinterest.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Top_100_Cute_Girls_Hairstyles_053.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

• They could be looking at you? Doesn't necessarily have to be your hair haha.
    It could really be pretty, I mean take it from the guys, they say its pretty, you should believe them. Girls could be jealous lol!!
    In some cases, it could be like too dramatic of an ombre' and could, be like straight on black/brown then just a line in the middle with blonde going to your ends. I've seen that before because the two colors weren't blended enough, so people will usually tend to stare at something like that.
    But trust me, i bet it isn't that.

What Guys Said 5

• ''Some guys look at it or say it's pretty''.

I think you just answered your own question again matey ;)

• Advice that I can give to you is

1. That maybe they think your hair is really beautiful that is if you keep it like that.

• Because it looks good

• Well as someone who loves exotic hair I can say I'd definitely would compliment you on your hairstyle.

• She has nice hair so that must be why people are looking at it

What Girls Said 0