Is Donald Trump racist to Mexicans?

• No - The media is speech policing and completely overracting
  • Yes - Donald believes he is racially superior to Mexicans

Most Helpful Guy

• No because Mexican is not a race. Mexican is a nationality.

What Girls Said 3

• Of course he is. He's not saying there's a problem with our immigration system and we need to look for a way to fix it so things like this stop happening. He's saying there's a problem with the *people themselves*.

• I'd say he was saying what he needed to say to get elected. They should never let a guy like trump become president. With no conscience or sense of morality he will say yes to anybody who offers him a bribe and ruin the legal system of the country with all kinds of unjust laws.

• if he actually was trying to run for president and get elected he would actually not say those things. if anything he would just not mention them. the fact that he mentions them shows that he's delusional in thinking that he could actually win a campaign where even plenty who may support keeping immigrants out might dislike him making racists statements about them

• I totally agree. He went after McCain for being a POW the other day and McCain isn't even running and will not run again. The only thing Trump doesn't have enough of in this world that he desperately seeks is attention and he'll do anything to get it... Including a fake run for presidency. Smh

• He sux//////

What Guys Said 5

• based on his speech it would sound like it... he says they bring disease, poverty and drugs into the country. last statistical demographics I checked they are no where near the primary culprit in any of those issues.

• It was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo racist.

• Who cares? Mexico is racist to Guatemala.

www.infowars.com/.../

• I'm a republican but DAMN HE RACIST.

• he's racist to criminals (illegals immigrants) plus he's a republican so the media will attach him for anything.