Can someone give me an amazon gift card?

I am not really poor but my father won't get me this headset that costs 15$ on Amazon. I really need it to talk to my friends that are living in other countries and i dont have phone. So i can't talk to them. Also , my father doesn't allows me to get a job. Its for my playstation 3 . It will be hella helpful when i am playing. I understand if u dont want to :)

Most Helpful Girl

• you could just earn enough Xper on your own and then get one yourself

• Yes , but i am kind of studying right now. I know its the middle of the summer vacation but i swear to god i am not lying. I dont have the time for that cuz i am studying. I am preparing for my British council examinations in May 2016 . Nope i dont have much time ! So , can u do that please?

• It doesn't take long to get that many points and I can't help. I donated all my points to RAVEN even if I wanted to.

• Okay thanks anyway :)

What Girls Said 1

• Earn 5k points on here and buy them yourself.

What Guys Said 3

• sure, i've got many unredeemed points and i can redeem again at July 7th. send me a PM wid yer name

• "You need $15, good lord that's a Lotta money, how bout I give you 25 cents and you tie a string to the end of 2 soup cans"

• Sorry can't help you brad.