What's your favorite breed of dog?

I'm a huge dog and animal lover in general, and if you don't like dogs that is fine, but what is your favorite dog breed? :)

What's your favorite breed of dog?

This is my puppy. His name is Shadow. :) He's a poodle-terrier mix.

0|0
12|12

Most Helpful Girl

• My favourite dog breed is Doberman Pinscher. I've had 5 of them over the course of my lifetime and now I'm on number 6 - he's just a 3 month old puppy now but growing fast!

I also like Rottweilers, Labs, Golden Retrievers, Rhodesian Ridgebacks, Newfoundlands, German Shepherds, Australian Cattle Dogs... basically any relatively large dogs.

I've only owned Dobermans though.

0|0
    0|0
    • They are so pretty and they look so regal! :)

• All of them do but Dobermans especially. They were bred to be working guard dogs so they almost always have an alert posture. They're very protective, loyal, and super cuddly and affectionate.

Oh I forgot to say I love Portuguese Water Dogs as well. They've been trendy these last few years as Obama and his family have one.

• Yeah, they are so adorable. :3

What Guys Said 12

What Girls Said 11

• I have a lot of favorites. I currently own a pit bull terrier/boxer/chocolate lab mix and she has definitely turned me on to the greatness of pit bull breeds.

But if I had to choose a favorite I would like to try in my lifetime I would say a Rhodesian Ridgeback and a Leonberger.

1|0
    0|0
  • While mine is a Husky/ German Shepherd mix <3 My top 5 favorites are:
    -German Shepherds
    -Giant Schnauzers
    -Pitbulls
    -Saarloos Wolfhound
    -Tibetan Mastiffs

... obsessed.

0|0
    0|0
  • i like dobermans the best (i currently own one), and other big dogs! but they're all so beautiful and each breed has it's perks so it's hard to choose!

0|0
    0|0
  • my all time favorite breed of dog is the Bedlington Terrier hence my user name they are so cute and loving

0|0
    0|0
  • In order:

- Corgi
    - Rottweiler (they're basically giant corgi's)
    - Husky
    - Lab

0|0
    0|0
  • Dachshunds!

0|0
    0|0
  • Bernese Mountain dogs, but I have English setters.

0|0
    0|0
  • Border collies :) I have one, he's amazing

0|0
    0|0
  • great dane, poodle and dalmatian

0|0
    0|0
  • mine are huskys they're the most adorable dogs ever❤

0|0
    0|0