Any English people learned Spanish as a second language?

Is it easy to learn?

Most Helpful Guy

• No french and german more popular choices in Ireland

What Guys Said 5

• Bits and pieces. I can follow along if they talk slowly and use simple words. I can usually get the gist of a conversation. It's not too hard to learn. I had it in 6th grade, back when dinosaurs roamed the earth.

• I think in some ways Spanish is easier than English. I would highly recommend Spanish as a second language, many jobs I have explored as a career path once I finish college ask for bilingual candidates. Take a class, you won't regret it.

• I am. Most people find it fairly easy. I'm god awful at foreign language.

• Yeah it wasn't really that hard

• Most of my friends think it is easier.

What Girls Said 4

• I learned Spanish as my third language.
    it's cool. =)
    Easy.

- not professionally, so I only know how to speak and understand - not a lot about writing

• Recently some Mexican guy at the bus stop told me "This is LA, you should speak Spanish, how can you live in LA and not know Spanish?". It pissed me off but it was funny at the same time. I replied back "Do I look Latina to you?".

• I'm taking Spanish for 8th grade and I know some it's really not a hard language at all.

• I'm learning Spanish as a third language because of school