Saggy breasts vs breast implants?

girls - if you had saggy breasts and had the the means to have a boob job would you?

guys - would you prefer breast implants over the women you are dating having saggy breasts?

• saggy breasts
  • breast augmentation

Most Helpful Guy

• Would have to go A - I prefer natural

What Guys Said 8

• i'd trther saggy breasts... i'd feel sorry if she had implants... mostly coz of all this waste of money for nothing

• Share with me what you got. I don't like fake. If you need to get it tightened up because it's extreme then fine but no fake implants.

• Course most of the guys will lie (trying not to look shallow) and say "you're beautiful the way you are".
    To me it depends on how saggy they are. If we're talking about 2 fried eggs in a sock then yes, get the implants.

• Yeah... no to implants
    "Yeah, they were nice. You know, when you, like, you grab a woman's breast and it's... And you feel it and... It feels like a bag of sand when you're touching it." - 40 Year Old Virgin

• Natural is best always..

• Keep them natural

• uhhh define saggy, cus i mean fake can look gross sometimes

• Basketball looking ones.

What Girls Said 7

• Breast augmentation is something that doesn't last forever.
    It Is made to last up to 10 years... then you'd have to get surgery to replace the old implants.
    Also, my life would be put at risk to get those implants (you never know how your body handles surgery or what could go wrong).
    It isn't worth it to me.
    I'd deal with my saggy breasts and wear a push up bra.

If I had something terribly wrong with my breasts only then would I consider implants.

• Also implants is a very costly procedure.
      It ranges anywhere from $5,000-10,000. Not counting having to eventually replace the old implant after 10 years or so

• I'd rather have the saggy breasts. Have you SEEN Botched? That terrifying. And painful. The girls and have come to an arrangement and we've decided to accept change gracefully.

• You know that a breast/nipple lift is a thing? You don't have to get implants to fix that. Also, building up the chest wall helps to prevent sagging.

• Mine haven't started to sag yet but when they do i'm going to get a breast lift lol. I don't want or need implants though.

• I think I'll be too old to care about my appearance that much. I'll keep the saggy breasts.

• Natural is always the best so A

• Firming is also an option. Takes a lot of chest exercises but It's worth it in the end.