What is wrong with Japanese people, why are they so racist?

Look at this

Most Helpful Girl

• The translation is wrong mainly because I know japanese curse words they said black people had skin the color of shit and they didn't use the word for shit. "kuso" also they didn't use any other curse word. The perks of being an anime nerd is knowing all your japanese curse words

What Girls Said 4

• Are you not being a bit racist by labelling all Japanesse people racist. Have you met every single Japanese person in the world. I doubt it. Just because a few people who are from Japan may be racist does not mean the whole country is. Every nation has it's racists unfortunately but it's unfair to call a whole nation racist based on a minority.

• Words of wisdom

• Just watched the video, they are not talking about that at all, it's fake, its about love and friendship and shit.
      He must be trolling cause the YouTube comments tell you it's a fake.

• I didn't even bother watching it. I thought it was dodgy

• I'm from Taiwan which is right next door and I've been to Japan multiple times, they are a little arrogant but nowhere near as horrid as Neo Nazis and some religious people here in the states.
    also I'm pretty sure they don't even know what the word n** means.

• Just watched the video, they are not talking about that at all, it's fake, its about standing up to love and friendship and shit.
      You must be trolling cause the YouTube comments tell you it's a fake.

• Nope, I know that store and I've visited, they told me they think it means a black guy who is more masculine and bad ass... So no Asians are just bad at English

• Woww... disgusting.

• @Kalibie Thanks for clarifying ! I only watched a small segment of the video and didn't click to youtube.
      Even if this video were (Real) I wouldn't think all Japanese people are that way based on a few. That would be ridiculous.

• Ehm yeah, this is probably fake. I can't really speak Japanese, but know some words...
    Anyways, you should see some videos and messages from America...

What Guys Said 5

• LMFAO THAT IS NOT WHAT THEY'RE SAYING! LMFAO
    I know enough of Japanese to know that.. omg.. freaking internet trolls are pathetic.
    I'm not laughing at racism I'm laughing at the fact that people would expect a cute girl group from Japan to say this shit and actually fall for it. They usually sing about peace and love and other "cute" shit haha

• So click on the link and it takes you to a video of some dude with hardly any views. Yeah some person just threw in their own text over it. If this is what they actually said they would be all over the damn news.

• Proved to be fake

• "About killing niggers" seriously? Got to click play because I can't believe the title :(

There are racists in every race though

• Really... I really doubt that's what the lyrics translate into