Do people who work for the gov't who can tap into peoples phone and etc ever taps to their partners phone to see if their cheating lol?

I've always wondered this. Like CIA or something.

Most Helpful Guy

• You dont need to be in the CIA to tap your BF's phone. Do a google search, there are plenty of things you can find.

I dont think you want to get caught doing an unauthorized wire tap on a damned girlfriends phone. (By the way, the government doesn't need to tap phones anymore, all the data is already recorded. They just have to pull that data up). People in the CIA are polygraphed frequently. Things like this get one fired

What Guys Said 4

• FBI cyber division honey

• i doubt they'd care much bout cheatin. they'd do it only if there was some really serious reason, like if he was a criminal and he was being chased

• I'm sure some just lay off their duty once in a blue when their not really working and be like, "time to snoop"

• if they were caught then they would b kicked out

• I don't think that could happen - Employee would be fired and maybe face prison if caught.

• @BertMacklinFBI does this all the time.

What Girls Said 1

• I've heard this has happened...