If looks and/or money can't make up for a bad personality, Then why are so many?

Men and women who have the looks, (not all men and women with the looks are like that so gag generalization crybaby police CALM DOWN) are straight up jerks and stuck up bitches always seem to be able to get into long term relationships and have soical lives? It can't be that they are hooking up with other jerks and bitches all the time And why so many unattractive guys can't get a date to save their lives? At least unattractive plain looking females can enjoy causal sex or a friends with benefits and while that isn't everything, its at least something. And like the old saying goes SOMETHING IS BETTER THAN NOTHING.

0|1
2|2

Most Helpful Guy

• I tHinkley the % of average and good looking people with shitty personalities is about the same. The only difference is attractive jerks are able to away with their jerkiness more than their average looking counterparts. People are willing to tolerate behavior in attractive people that they wouldn't tolerate in average looking people.

"why so many unattractive guys can't get a date to save their lives? At least unattractive plain looking females can enjoy causal sex or a friends with benefits"

Well that's because attractive guys are often willing to lower their standards and hook up with mediocre looking girls as long as they don't have to commit, put in any effort or make an emotional investment.

Girls don't lower their standards for casual sex. If anything girls are probably picker about looks when it comes to casual sex and more forgiving on looks when it comes to relationships.

So since guys lower their standards for hookups and girls raise theirs, it's more common for average girls to hookup with hotter guys than the reverse. However for relationships it's more common for guys to be with a better looking girl.

0|0
    0|0
    • women are more forgiving on looks when it comes to relationships if the guy was famous and/or rich. Also guys have sex with less attractive women because those women who are hotter make them jump through hoops and spend money with hopes of them getting to have sex with them

What Girls Said 2

• Thats pretty subjective.
    I've dated people who others think are assholes and think they have bad personalities, but I disagreed.
    A lot of people think I'm stuck up and a bitch, but others don't.

0|0
    0|0
    • How is that subjective?

• it depends on the person.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Ok while there may be some element of truth in it - To make a sweeping statement like that seems like a huge stretch

0|0
    0|0
    • How is that a sweeping statement?