What's worse: Super huge forehead or super huge nose?

• Super huge forehead
  • Super huge nose

Most Helpful Guy

• Super huge foreheads can make a person look absolutely disgusting. Especially if it's all oily and it becomes a built-in mirror. While with a huge nose, if you flaunt it, it can actually become a sexy feature that makes you unique. I know this one girl with a huge nose and I thought it to be unattractive at first, but the way she carried herself was amazing! She had such condidence and seemed to be really secure in herself. Now I just think of her nose as a unique feature that makes her her. But you could never say a persons huge forehead is a unique and attractive feature. In fact a friend of mine was sitting in the back of a friend of a friend's car and and he told that friend of a friend who was driving "I like your forehead" (jokingly). The driver stopped the car and threw the guy out! :D doesn't really prove anything but I just felt like sharing it! :D

What Guys Said 11

• Huge forehead is worse, cause with a huge nose all's you need is some red paint and everyone thinks your aclown.

• Dude this is a tough one because these are the two features I dislike the most on women lmao

I think a super huge nose is worse though..

• I reckon nose

• Super huge nose ,..

• and the nose wins

• Nose. Rihanna is just one of many people doing well with their"FIVEhead"

• Does it matter? Once one of them is huge, other nice features will get shadowed by its size lol

• Definitely nose!

• Big nose is sometimes cute and a forehead can be hidden with hair

• nose, forehead can be covered with bangs and some people can pull off big foreheads. Not that I got a thing for big foreheads but some people have them and it doesn't bother me

• Huge balls n melons.. :/

What Girls Said 20

• Super huge forehead.
    Big noses can be really hot depending on the other facial features and general charm. Adrian Brody for example...

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/219902394280521475/
    Yum.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/89790586293032685/

• A huge nose is worse.

You can disguise a huge fore head (by wearing a bang or a hat) but you cannot hide you gigantic nose that's in the middle of your face.

• Super forehead is worse. You can contour or whatever to minimize it's size, possibly get a rhinoplasty. Not much you can do for a super huge forehead, unless you want to wear your bangs straight across for the rest of your life.

• Super huge nose is worse since it would make you look like this guy.
    vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

• You can hide a large forehead with a different hairstyle. A large nose cannot be hidden.

• It depends on how bad the nose is. However fear not there is the magic of contouring so you can make your nose seem smaller and your forehead as well

• Depends how the nose looks tho

• The latter. You can hide a huge forehead everywhere, but you can't hide a huge nose behind a scarf in many places.

• Nose. You can easily hide a huge forehead with bangs or any other haircut.

• You're exaggerating... about a huge forehead.

It's worse to have a really enormous nose.

• I think a nose is worse. With a big forehead, you could just wear bangs to cover it up. A nose is right in the middle of your face, and there isn't much you can do to hide it.

• I have both 😢😢😢

• Wow, you actually do. But for some reason they seem to suit you really well and compliment the rest of your features. I might add that your eyes are absolutely gorgeous and they steal all of the attention away anyway :)

• Haha well thank you @daveyyourfavey 🙈

• The nose would be worse. You can always hide your forehead with bangs

• i like huge foreheads

• You can get a nose job. But if you're forehead is big you're sol.

• Foreheads are OK. However trying to kiss someone with a Honker in a half would not work for me. Get your eye poked out by big nose.

• I think nose would be worse.

At least with forehead you can hide with bangs.

• Huge nose, you can hide a forehead with bangs

• Can cover a forehead with a fringe

• nose is worse i think.