Have you ever been on the deep web exploring what have you found?

I watched a documentary on Peter Scully, an Australian guy who made a video for the deep web... that i'd rather not get into it... I've heard rumors, I do use the ToR when i'm trying to go on facebook you tube at my works wifi (which blocks them). As I read up more up on ToR i've read it can be used to access the deep web... is it 80/20 such as 80% stolen goods, wiki leaks uncataloged websites and the other 20... just horrible things?
If you want to know more about Peter Scully i've learned about him after youtubeing "Deep Web" and a short news documentary by 60 minutes came out on him... apperantly... people like him aren't uncommon on the deepweb.

Most Helpful Girl

• i never have.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• There is an whole another level that most of us don't know anything about - Very scary

• I usually use it to browse anonymously but tor isn't even good for that anymore so I don't use it. Might start using it to access the deep web tho

• Most of the stuff I find I don't really want to know about. Some of it's newsworthy and some is so depressing it should be kept off.

• Yep you can get everything from
    - Live Cameras from different shops
    - Fake Id's
    - Drugs
    - Hitman
    and so on... it's just scary what's in deep web;)