(Quiz) What movie rating would your life get?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/lmaccarthy/what-movie-rating-would-your-life-get-a4cp#.jpzEm354w

You got: Rated PG
You enjoy toeing the line between innocence and vulgarity. While you’re definitely closer to the innocent side, you’re known to have your wild moments from time to time.

Most Helpful Guy

• You got: Rated G
    No adult content here! Although you’re innocent, you’re far from naive. You prefer to keep things light, and you wish others would do the same.

Crap. Knew I should've put "murder your enemy" instead of "rob a bank."

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 21

• You got: Rated G

• You got: Unrated
    Watch out, world! You live life without a filter and things can get a bit scandalous at times. Although things are wild and crazy, you wouldn’t have it any other way.

Awesome hahhaha xD

• You got: Rated G

Well, now. I really didn't see that coming.

• I got PG too I swear I thought I was gonna get at least PG-13
    I say fuck way too many times to be at PG lol

• I got this:

You got: Rated PG-13
    Your life may get a bit risqué at times, but you still maintain a youthful innocence. Some of your life material may not be suitable for children, but hey – their loss!

• I guess this quiz was for women only but okay

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...-14783-1436101680-11.gif

NC 17
    No children allowed! You’re wild and fun, and you march to the beat of your own drum. You refuse let others tell you what you can and cannot do.

• You got: Rated R
    Your life is full of ~adult content~. Things often get pretty intense, and you’ll do whatever it takes to put yourself in the center of the action. Parents are strongly, strongly cautioned.

• You got: Rated R

Well this was pretty obvious.

• I got R.

I'm a bad person...

• You got: Rated PG

• Certainly PG. But probably rated R, at least as I got older (and continue to get older).

• I took the quiz, and was rated G. Little did I know this was a female-targeted quiz. Does that mean I'm female? I hope not, as I currently believe to be male.

• You got: Rated NC-17

• PG
    Something tells me this isn't quite right...

• Um, I got unrated...

• R-rated for sure. for all the sexy times and drunk times

• Probably a 15/18

• My life up to 17 would be PG, 18 to 25 NC-17, 25 to 32 G, afterward NR because its been so bland nobody would be able to watch it to rate it without going in to sleep.

• Not over jet ;P

• Unrated... Go figure...

• I took this an hour back. I got PG-13

• none... unless you like sad, depressing movies.

What Girls Said 20

• I got this:

You got: Rated G

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...-27561-1436101545-11.gif

• You got: Rated G

• You got: Rated G

• You got: Unrated

Hahah well then

• You got: Unrated

• You got: Unrated
    Watch out, world! You live life without a filter and things can get a bit scandalous at times. Although things are wild and crazy, you wouldn’t have it any other way.:D

• I got unrated lol..

• You got: Rated G

Lol.

• I got unrated.

I'm surprised, I thought I would get PG haha.

• X rated most definitely for some parts I assume

• I got PG XD

• You got: Rated G

• You got: Rated PG-13

• I got G. Lolol really no surprise there. 😇🙈

• My score = "Unrated"

• PG... It couldn't even have been PG-13 😓.

• I got rated R and I don't know how but I was 100% honest lol.

• Either PG-13 or R... yeah I'm pretty bad! Lol.

• I got the same

• Lol
    You got: Rated G