Are there any good alternatives to GaG?

I am really sick of the gag community. there are some great people but as I've matured a lot in the last year I realize most are stupid stubborn hateful to pretty much the worldand just looking to start shit with people instead of getting along and being helpfully constructive to one another as is the sites goal.

are there any sites that work similarly but have more intelligent well rounded people on it? perhaps requiring that you went to college?

sidenote i I think people being dumb should be a legitimate reason to ban them. obviously some people will say that for this reason I should be banned. to that I would say that at least we agree lack of intelligence should be punished

Most Helpful Guy

• who says intelligence and learning are linked?

What Girls Said 4

• I would have thought someone so mature and intelligent would be able to figure out how to use Google to find this shit out, not ask uneducated childish eejits like us.

• ((screams reddit))

• Trust me it's worse to see what some people will say or post on 4chan since everyone is anon there. Though lately it's not as "holy shit!" anymore.

• Quora would probably be your best bet.

What Guys Said 5

• Quora is perfect for you.

Quora is a site similar to this as in people ask questions and get response, but while GaG usually only talk about sexual/relationships topics, Quora talks about everything from politics, religion, race, governments , history, science, English, math, sports, music and etc. It essentially a much BIGGER, diverse and mature version of this site. However I must admit, the members on Quora are highly intelligent from what I've seen, so the discussions they bring to the table may be too intellectual for some people.

I'm in the same boat as you in a way. I'm on this site to have fun and spread my knowledge around, but I go to Quora to actually learn from people who are way more knowledgable then me.

• Ask. fm and Yahoo answers are two I can think off but I don't know quality of them Ask had abad reputation few years back

• There's death, although that's not very productive. It's the internet, what you see is what you get son.

• Yahoo answers but I hear it's like the wild west out there

• Let's start one dude 😀