Do you have an regrets?

If you do, what would you do differently
Or do you share the same mentality as I do which is, "I wanted it at that point in my life, so no it wasn't a regret, it may have been a bad decision, but I wouldn't change it" Thanks 🌸😊

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 13

• I regret that I've invested so much time into my education and work rather than having fun. Now it's too late to turn back and I probably won't be able to do any normal "fun stuff" people my age do until my early-mid 20's when I'm done with school. It's left me boring, constantly feeling left out, and not cool. I hate it.

I also regret still holding onto my values that I've had since middle school. If I hadn't, I would've hit the people I was mad at and taught them a lesson, I would've had sex by now, and I would be a much cooler guy.

• One major one. I do not adhere to the "everything happens for a reason" to the degree that my choices are out of my hand. I let her get away because I listened to people in my life that I should not have. That was not some cosmic fate. It was a stupid decision and one I regret to this day.

• A few small ones nothing major

• I wished I would have went after more girls in HS and college that I thought were unobtainable. Years later I learned that the were but now they are off the market.

• I don't have any huge regrets, I just wish if I studied harder back in high school, I used to be a straight A student in school but that changed in grade 12.

• One regret, and it cost me the most important thing in my life, if I could, I'd go back and change it in a heartbeat

• yeah i whish i´d confessed to my crush before i fell so hard for her... it was a horrible time for me and i´m glad it´s finally over.

• A few yeah.

• I regret taking so long to wake up and try to make something out of myself.

Not that it was entirely my fault, but I'm still not happy about it (better late than never, though). If I had to do it all over again, I'd do lots of things differently.

• In a way, I wish I'd never met the girl I briefly dated last year, let alone ask her out in the first place. While we did have fun and did click, it ended in disaster without reason. That's one. And I never really finished college.

• I don't regret anything because it all made me the person I am today & im really happy with my life.

• i regret not truly listening to friend's problem.

• I see it the same way as you, the only things I regret, are the things I want to do, but don't

What Girls Said 5

• I don't really regret anything in life other than telling strangers about my problems online 1 - 2 years ago. I think everything that has happened to me in the last 29 years happened for a reason and benefitted me in some way. I regret nothing.

• I have a lot of regrets. If it wasn't for my mistakes, my life would be much different now.
    I would think about the consequences of my decisions, instead of making them in a hurry.

By the way, I like your mentality :)

• Yeah that's definitely a good idea! I am always in a rush sometimes that i get frustrated- so I understand where you are coming from 😊

• I'm glad you liked it :) If I were patient, I would make better decisions.

• Everyone in the world has regrets be it big ones or small ones. I wish I had made some better choices with the guys I tried dating and sleeping with.

• I regret not waiting to lose my virginity to someone that actually cared.