How many people think a mens professional team would beat a women's professional team in football (soccer)? E. g. Team US/UK women vs Men?

My boyfriend says men teams are far superior and women can't cope with the speed/strength and intensity of the game. I definitely agree with him overall but im wondering What's your opinions. He says rankings in female and male sports dont matter because it's more competitive in the mens game and that even if women USA are ranked 1 and men are ranked 20 it doesn't matter. some girls were saying it's not true. And who would support mixing teams?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think if some limitations put on mens team - One touch or playing with wrong foot - It might be interesting to see mixed teams with rules like each side must have 5 women on pitch at one time

What Guys Said 1

• I don't think its as ridiculous as the best college football team beating the worst nfl team argument, but I'd still pick the US men over the US women.

What Girls Said 2

• I'd love to see a team of girls beat a team of men but it won't happen. England's women came third in this World Cup and did amazing. Last year the mens team were out in the first round and were crap. However there is no way that England women could beat the men. The mens game is much more faster paceand more powerful. Same applies for USA and any other team.

• men beat women.