Guys, I'm very sensual?

People say i look cute. Also that I'm inexperienced and shy (which i am) But they don't know that I'm very slutty inside. Like I can turn into a total slut in a second! lol But ONLY for the guy I'm dating. I'd strip for him and dance, bend over, show cleavage, touch him in the inappopriate places in public and when his family or friends come I'd turn into a good girl. Is this bad? Do guys like this type of girls?

Please comment.

• Like it.
    100% (45)
  • Don't like it.
    0% (0)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

13

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 12

• That is my ideal woman. The kind that is really cute and innocent in normal life, but... on the inside she still loves really into strutting her stuff and does so when she's with the guy she really likes. Usually, it's either that the girl likes strutting her stuff all the time no matter where she is, or she's cute and innocent all the time and doesn't really like sex at all. Being a bit of both is the perfect medium.

• This is what every guy wants, a good girl who is a slut ONLY for him. You can bring her home to mom and not worry about her behavior yet still have the crazy sex you want its the best of everything.

• Sluts aren't really my thing, even if it is within a relationship.

Don't wanna risk being cheated on, especially since you'd probably have a higher sex drive than me, you understand, of course.

• Naughty girl, I like it wild and devilish girl in disguise

• This type of girl is ideal for me and I might be the one that cannot hold back... hehehe

• my kinda girl an inneocent girl with a wild side

• It is between the couple but there are some who would like it

• Is it contagious?

• It's okay as long as you put out. Teases are fun at first but get annoying quick.

• Actualy almost all women hide their slutty side from other just because society taught them to do so. It is a natural thing to want to be sexy for your mate.

• Of course! This would be the 'ideal girl' in the bed. And it's perfectly normal I guess, since I too feel a lot like this (and even more) since I'm single and never had sex with any girl till now.

• I don't care that you're fucking sensual, I don't know you