Have you ever considered getting intoxicated (“legally” and above) but the fact your health would be harmed stops you from doing it?

Sometimes I’d like 2 so I won’t give a shit bout anyone and anything, and have some moments of “paradise”…but I don’t coz I’d rather not harm my health. By “legally” I mean like 6 drinks or above accordin 2 this chart:

Also have u ever been legally intoxicated or above at least once in yer life?

Personally I’ve almost reached this limit 2 years ago or so. I drank 5 glasses of wine, and I was feelin super-happy…like a paradise-xperience (in all honesty it was one of my happiest moments in my life)

Since then I never drank again, coz I was ashamed of my behavior (I did things I’d never do sober, even touchin another gal’s hand without her permission, but even so I wasn’t givin a shit…I was really happy, yet dizzy ) I don’t wanna do this again, I don’t wanna harm my health, but fuck I miss some hrs of real absolute happiness…wish I could buy em!

• I've done it but i never consider doin it again
  • I've done it and i consider doin it again
  • never done it but i consider doin it
  • never done it and i don't consider doin it

Most Helpful Girl

• Never done it and I don't think that I would want to.

What Girls Said 2

• I've sometimes wonder what it's like to be so drunk that you blackout and have friends tell you what happened. Even better, have a cameraman follow me and I can watch it to see how crazy I can get when I don't care at all.

I drank way too much once and I hope I don't ever feel the urge to do it again. I only did so because I felt lost.

• actually i'd rather not being taped... otherwise i'd feel ashamed forever i guess

• It'd be a cautionary tale when you feel the urge again.. and you're the only one who gets to see and keep it xD

• still i don't think i'd like watchin this video, even if i was da only one :|

• I've thought about it

What Guys Said 1

• Honestly I have been well over the limit thousands of times. I am not as hard core as I used to be though

• really? didn't xpect u to be a constant drinker... thought u followed a healthy-lifestyle

• TBH had a problem with alcohol for years

• oh i see... yeah 2 years ago i was drinkin pretty often actually