Are you lactose intolerant, gluten free, vegan, vegetarian, etc?

I have a mild case of lactose! Hbu? 🌸😊

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 19

• 0|0
  • I am not allergic to anything and don't get seasonal allergies either. Thank goodness for that. I'm so sorry that you are slightly lactose intolerant! Milk (besides water) is probably my favorite drink since I don't really drink soda much.

• No, I'm a eugenicists wet dream.

Is that why your profile pic is you doing a somewhat provocative pose? Because you're somewhat lactose intolerant and are making up for it in other ways?

• Yes i get the bloating , gas , sometimes i feel like i am pregnant
    that's how bloated i get and I've been hospitalized many times with
    Lower Bowel Blockage they have no clue what causes it but let me tell
    you it's hell that's all i can tell..

• I have no food allergies thankfully

• I'm veggie-intolerant... nah, I do like some vegetables, but a lot I just can't eat.

I don't have any other intolerances when it comes to food and drink.

• I developed a mild case of lactose intolerance a couple years ago. I completely ignored it and just rode it out.

• I don't eat pork but that is totally by choice.

• I can consume anything I want!

• Mild lactose intolerance (can't drink white milk), but that is all.

• I am none of those things at all lol, I eat and drink pretty much everything.

• I'm kind of lactose intolerant.

• I don't have any of those personally.

• I have been a vegetarian for the past two years. I never consume anything dairy or gluten (except for pizza)

• I don't eat pork.

• Veggie-2 years

• I have celiacs disease, so no gluten for me.

• I'm lactose intolerant and vegan :)

• I'm a meat-a-terian and can't get enough meat ever.. vegetables and salads are the devil
    Drinking milk gives me gas so I drink it often

What Girls Said 24

• Lmao I love how people talk about lactose intolerance as if it's this weird thing. What's weird is drinking the milk of another species. And I'm vegan lol.

• I am gluten free but not because I want to. I have Celiac Disease so, it's non-optional for me.

• Gluten free. Unfortunately. Some foods are totally worth the stomach ache though.

• I'm a vegetarian. Been for more or less 10 years.

• I wouldn't really consider myself fully vegetarian. Sometimes I eat poultry and poultry only but even at that I am starting to feel nauseous after eating it. Beef, pork are no nos for me. I try to not eat anything with dairy. I don't like the way cheese or milk taste. I'm not vegan but I try to cut back on a lot of processed foods and eat a lot more veggies and fruits and more organic stuff.

• I'm allergic to dairy.
    I don't like meat, thus I stick to a pretty veganistic life and I feel good that way.

• I have a dairy allergy as well as lactose intolerance.

• I eat vegetarian lunches but that's it

• I'm lactose intolerant. And I'm also vegan

• I was a vegetarian for a year and now I'm a vegan and gluten free. I would eat eggs but I don't like the way they taste and it makes me sick.

• I also have a mild case of lactose intolerant. Which sucks because I love dairy. But it hates me.

• I'm a vegetarian :)

• I am a vegan from birth :)

• None off the above.

• i'm ummm picky about food

oh, caffeine allergy

• Gluten free. I miss real bread. It sucks to love Italian food.

• I am a celiac with nut allergies + an almost vegetarian with a long time eating disorder.

• I'm the last one lol

• I'm vegetarian ! :)

• Just vegetarian

• Wheat and Dairy Free. Immflammation of the throat is responsible.

• None of the above. I tend to eat vegetarian dishes when I go to restaurants or when I'm traveling (something about traveling makes me want vegetables, no idea why), but it's not an actual diet restriction, it's just a food-mood.

I feel so bad for people who have to watch what they eat! It seems like it would be a frustrating thing to deal with.

• (*feel bad with the exception of voluntary diets, like going vegan for ethical reasons. I think that's admirable, though I appreciate that it can be more difficult to eat out).

• Nope, none of the above

• Lactose intolerant? More like not a baby cow.