Agree or Disagree: Anyone who made the choice of participating a stupid race and/or gender war are pathetic morons?

Race War headline - "We should get back at all white people for their long history of racist lynchings, castration, slavery and killings of blacks!"

Gender War headline - "We should get back at all males/men for their long history of domestic violence, r@pe, sexual harassment and killing of women/girls!"

See where I'm going with this stupidity? As a Non-White Male, I don't see why people have to constantly create and perpetuate double standards against everyone and divide all of us so much to creat more tense hatred between all of us.

• Agree
  • Disagee
Bottom line is, if anyone, man, woman, white or black, filters out all the negatives of the different race or opposite gender with comfirmation bias, then expect the negativity to back you back while the people different from you don't treat you with kindness.

Most Helpful Guy

• I totally agree

What Girls Said 4

• I agree! lol.

• We focus way too much on race and need to just move on if we ever want racism to end. I hope one day race can be viewed the same as eye color/hair so it can just be another feature and there will be no more unnecessary hate.

• I agree. Why can't we all just get along and quit blaming each other for all of our problems?

What Guys Said 2

• I strongly agree 100% its pointless to go to war if all we're going to do is hurt each other. We should work together to create piece for are children and the world.

• I agree there shouldn't be this "gender war" bullshit, but there needs to be more mature discussions.