Money>love... true or false?

Lots of people tell me to. go for the money like someone that is rich and can take care of you rather than someone you love, do you guys agree? I'm really gorgeous so i can get any guy i want, tons of guys chase after me and honestly the first guy i loved turned out to be a jerk, i just don't want to go through that same heart break again, besides most guys will just want to get me in bed or are jerks so it's like why bother? Ya know?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not sure what people are teaching these days but... wasn't it work hard , work smart , get rich?

I believe there's a word for people who get into relationships for money.

• Gold diggers?

• I guess but who cares

• A real sort of "fuck you , got mine" attitude that exemplifies everything that is wrong with the human society isn't it.

What Guys Said 5

• Money is by and large superior in every way, and people who say otherwise are extremely deluded and need to get their priorities straight.

• Love far more important than money

• Money can give you a lot of things, but it will never give you love or fill the void that comes from lack of it, love transcends all things. Money will be happiness but it is only temporary it will never and can never fill the void.

• lol "im hot i can get anyone and anything" typical ugly girl first off i feel bad for your future bf's and i hope you dont get a boyfriend cuz our asking us if you should be a golddigger fuk off money whore

• How is that ugly? Who cares guys are jerks, besides everyone is telling me to be a gold digger even my mom! Before that, i was all about love that's all i dreamed of but money can bring you lots of happiness.. so fuck off XD

• im sorry but i hate gold diggers its understandable if the rich guy is a total asshole but if he's a nice guy he really deserves a girl that truly likes him not his money i just find it unfair because i would feel like shit if i liked a girl and found out she only wanted my money the whole time

• Yea i understand that i would never want to hurt anyone... I kinda just meant like marry a nice rich guy who can take care of me.. but fuck that to be honest everything else means NOTHING to me, if i end up with someone i love and who loves me... i understand why you hate them and i don't think i want to be one anymore...

• In my experience women are highly attracted to men with money or material things. So love=money there. But men are a completely different thing and don't often care about money when finding women attractive.

What Girls Said 4

• The best choice is to establish your own solid, satisfying bank account instead of depending on another man's hard work to fund your future.

Going for the money is foolish. Money does not disqualify a man for being mentally ill, having more minor yet important psychosocial issues, alcoholism, gambling addiction, being prone to cheat, or worse. Rich guy still have the capability to make you miserable and impede your happiness. Plus, rich guys tend to view women as trophies. Trust me, I've dated some of them. One of them was Kuwaiti and his parents owned Starbucks in Kuwait. So on top of being born in one of the world's richest countries and being given a monthly check for his citizenship, his parents owned one of the world's most successful business. He still had issues lol

Best option is to be a boss b*tch, work hard, and accumulate your own sturdy income. Finances are important in an adult relationship because the reality is that money is necessary to survive. You don't have money, you can't see a doctor to get checked for cancer or feed yourself right. Without money, you freeze during the winter. Money is a necessity but only seeking money will end in disaster.

• Nah if the rich guy loves me then he will want to stay with me forever and i won't have to worry about him cheating of he's not very good looking lol. Plus i could give him a good sex. life. ever thought about that?

• Whatever 😂👌

• Point proven.

• In a relationship love is definitely more important. I would never date a guy just for their money.

• Money is more important than love but make sure you find a guy who won't leave you after you are no longer attractive.

• its not true.