R u bored of Internet?

Bored?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes lot things changed they closed down lot of chat rooms
    most people lose interest in certain sites..

What Guys Said 7

• Internet is love. Internet is life.
    However, I can't just stay on the internet for hours of time. I often just take music jam/recording breaks or go for a nice run. Otherwise I'll get restless and my butt will hurt from this god-awful chair I'm sitting on now.

• Bein 98 yr yeah i would be too. and yes 2015 now marks return of the 90s and recyled stuff. From movies and games to the same vines, and youtubers copying wha others are doing. Yeah.

• Not really bored of the internet as a whole... but I'm definitely bored of social media sites like FaceBook... I haven't been on it for a month or so now.

• No I fallen back in love with it recently,

• nowdays , yes

• Yes, I can't find what I want or making new friends. I feel sorrow to spend my money on the internet. I should saving my cash in bank instead.

• I have won 10,500 dollars cause i´m good at this game :D
    www.hirezstudios.com/.../download-game

What Girls Said 5

• No, internet is what I do when I'm bored/all the time. Internet is interesting. I'd be bored without it.

• No, the internet is where I go when I'm bored. Lol

• Why would anyone ever be bored of the internet there is so much to do: Youtube, blogs, documentaries, netflix, painting apps, there is the onion, and Porn !

• I'm never bored with the internet. Since you can find endless knowledge on here.

• not at all.