What does this word mean in spanish?

My boyfriend called me "diablona" today and I have no idea what it means. He doesn't want to tell me, I dont't know why... I know it's a Spanish word, but I can't find it in any dictionnary so I think that it's probably slang. Do you guys have any idea? Thanks!

A female devil is 'diabla' or 'diablesa' but not 'diablona'

Most Helpful Guy

• Diablona is just the same as diabla, no difference. It means female devil, technically, but since he's your boyfriend, he most likely was using it in a good, kinky and sexy way, as a compliment.

I'm guessing your boyfriend is Latino, cause in Spain I've never heard "Diablona" but I have in some Latin songs.

Thanks for mentioning me @YazanAA

What Guys Said 6

• @cl_517 & @aledeeurope might help you.

However, from the responses it seems that it means a female devil, don't take it as an insult, in Arabic, devil means "shaytan" and a female devil means "shaytana" ... Sometimes we use it in a joking way, we say to a girl, 'you are shaytana' ... It literally means 'you are a female devil' but we mean to say it in a joking way as 'you are a badass' ... So maybe he used it in that context.

• Big ugly female devil. NOt a compliment! But maybe he was kidding?

• There is a Spanish user but I can't think of her name - I think @YazanAA knows her

• Have you tried running that through Google?

• Yes but it doesn't help :/

• I'm trying to find it too. : well I feel like an asshat now, sorry about the google snip.

• Diablona means devil as well.

• Female devil?

What Girls Said 10

• diablona is an augmentative of diablo

dia·blo Both Genders - Noun - Singular
    Diminutives: diablilla, diablillas, diablillo, diablillos, diablita, diablitas, diablito, diablitos
    Aumentatives: diablón, diablona, diablonas, diablones, diablota, diablotas, diablote, diablotes
    devil, demon, fiend, Prince of Darkness, daemon, daimon; Synonyms: ángel de las tinieblas, ángel malo, demonio, enemigo malo, espíritu maligno, diantre, chamuco; Nombre que se da a los ángeles rebeldes expulsados del paraíso.
    [ + ] Quips, Quotes & Proverbs

devil, evil spirit; Synonyms: diablo, ángel de las tinieblas, ángel malo, demonio, enemigo malo, espíritu maligno, diantre, chamuco; Nombre que se da a los ángeles rebeldes expulsados del paraíso.

• Diablona means big devil, like you're very mean.
    I don't think it's slang. Only the regular word shows up in dictionaries.

• It means She-devil

• If i had to risk it without reading @AleDeEurope 's opinion 1st, I'd say she is a very open minded individual when it comes about sex and maybe a bit of a tease.

• Supposing he said it on a sexual way, then yeah, your definition is right.
      I'm guessing that since it's her boyfriend he said it in a good way.

• A female devil? Diablo is devil and na would be a feminine verbiage.

• Well Diablo is devil...

• I think when the term diablona is used it's meant to describe someone that's being devilish or bad/up to no good. It's usually used with a negative connotation. But I don't know the situation, so it's hard to say.

• Diablo = devil
    Diablona is girl because of the ending NA...

Like trouble maker

• devil girl

• It sounds like the female version of diablo.