Which people are most likely to think they're more intelligent than anyone else, here on Gag?

Regardless of what any facts show... they don't matter to people with this sort of belief.

I don't mind INDIVIDUALS on Gag, and please don't name any, since the question will then be deleted. I mean categories... such as just for example, feminists.

Most Helpful Girl

• Pretty much anyone who hates something specifically.

The people who hate religious people, the religious people who think everyone should think like them, the feminist haters, man haters, the underage haters, older generation haters.

They're mostly all very opinionated and just spew hate towards a specific group and there's almost no convincing them otherwise because they're convinced that everyone around them is either brainwashed or wrong.

The thing is, most of the time, they're acting exactly like the group they hate the most. They're rude, have a chip on their shoulder, shout things at people, generalize and are very close minded. Which to me is just as bad and equally as stupid.

• You don't honestly believe that feminists are not the problem, but rather the 'feminist haters', who would include most women these days. They know what our feminists are like..

• I believe anyone who hates a specific group of people, based on extremist and generalizations is a problem. I can't believe people think it's acceptable to hate all feminist based on the most extreme and horrible examples of it. I would say the same to someone who disliked Christians because of the wars that religion has caused. The same to people who think all men are pigs who only rape women.

What Girls Said 5

• Those guys that are like all girls want is a hot guy. I hate that! They think they know so much more then everyone else telling them they need a better personality.

• Don't most people think their intelligent... whether it's true or not?

• Athiests. They don't typically respect the beliefs of believers. They just automatically say you're an idiot...

• Udollpixie if she is still around

• Let's say 'feminists' rather than focusing on an individual. They generally are abusively self-righteous and believe they are never wrong.

• lol, and I thought I was the only one who felt that way about her.

• You sound as if you''re posing for a painting entitiled, ''The self-righteous fembot.''

• The young and old alike. :)

What Guys Said 5

• Tea party supporters

• People who swear up and down that they're nice guys then will call a girl a bitch or whore in future comments. It's completely delusional.

• I disagree. A lot of girls ARE whores and bitches, here in the USA. No contradiction in being a nice guy and stating that obvious truth. We nice guys are frequently victims of the w's and the b''s. Not to mention the s''s.

• The people that go on "rate me" questions and say "I don't rate people but I think you look nice".

The person clearly asks for a number. Just to stand out I guess.

• Probably atheists.

• The users who ask if their penis is big enough, the assume a big penis equals a big IQ.