Girls, Should I be embarrassed about sweating when I'm sleep?

My cousin and I are at my aunts house and we were trying to find out sleeping arrangements and my aunt said sleep on the the air mattress with my boy cousin and he said no you sweat too much and I don't sweat anymore. I know it's a stupid reason but should I be embarrassed or something.

13

Most Helpful Girl

• It's normal, but it's gross. My boyfriend is like a radiator, he cuddles up to me and the heat from him makes me sweat, but he himself sweats like a motherfucker. He wakes up soaking and it is horrible. I have to wash the bed clothes all the time in the summer. Nothing you can do about it though, so no need to be embarrassed, but I can see your cousins point. It isn't nice to sleep next to.

What Girls Said 12

• Just retaliate with "you fart too much"

• No. You have no control over it so you should not feel embarrassed about it. We all have flaws.

• if you didn't sweat you would die of heat exhaustion i would take the embarrassment of sweating over dying

• You shouldn't be embarrassed over something you were born with you

• I wouldn't be embarrassed, it's normal, especially when it's hot.

• No everyone sweats its normal.

• No... it's just a normal thing everyone does.

• not at all, its pretty normal. I was sweating this night cause it was so hot

• No you shouldn't you can't help it. Ignore him.

• You know what you are?

U R HUMAN

AND HUMANS SWEAT

#Ownit

• Haha. I love that response. Thanks.

• No, maybe your dreaming good. Haha, just make sure you shower when you wake up

• Is it because it's too hot?

• Not really I just used to sweat A LOT