Are we headed for world war III?

With all the talks about Irans nuclear ambitions and North Korea being well, North Korea, haha, are we headed towards world war III?

Most Helpful Guy

• The whole nuke thing is nothing new with Korea and if they actually do try anything we'll go through their country and wipe them out, it would be just the excuse we need lol.

As for other countries hard to say, for the time being we will do what we have always done, hunt down and kill those that seek to obtain nuclear power for malicious intent. And try to keep the peace with those that already have nuclear power, if it's any consolation though if any nation or nations does try to nuke us and we can't stop them, we will make damn sure that they are annihilated along with us.

But I do hope that none of that comes to pass.

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 7

• I think we definitely are heading for global conflict, but I don't think it'll start in either Iran or NK.

I think it's already begun with what's happening in the Middle East... primarily ISIS, but also the Israel-Palestine conflict.

Slowly but surely we're moving to a period of dramatic change, and usually World Wars ignite it.

• Iran isn't stupid. We just have really rocky past with them. They aren't gonna launch a nuke the moment they get their hands on one. North Korea has re-declared the Korean war like 6 times in the last 10 years and nothing has happened. They talk about doing a lot of stuff for years that they are no closer to doing they're just posturing.

• All they need is a light, they've got the fuel, just need a light. Question is, who's got it

• I would be very surprised if it happens

• Usa usa usa we will smash anything on the board! We will end life on earth if we even thought we would lose.

• Nah.
    Everyone who can start a war has things going exactly the way they want.
    Why would they start a war for nothing?

• Hitler did. He had aspirations for more and more land, and knew that war was inevitable

• Yeah, but he had reasons. Nowadays, nobody has.

• Anything can happen and I hope it doesn't, but I think that as long as weapons of mass destruction are not in the hands of any of these terriorist groups/countries that want to kill everyone else to get ahead, we should be fine.

• I hope so! this world needs to be destroyed >:))))