Can a person fall in love via internet?

ok this is it. i've always enjoyed internet relationships, actually fell in love with guys over the past years after knowing a guy for like months. do u think this is possible or it's a mind trick?

Most Helpful Guy

• it is possible like me i am met a girl online so we both love each other we were not love that much that we are doing now because that time we don't know about each other that much so we do video calling normal calling and I awake for the whole night for her now also i am doing this awaking at night for her or our time is quite different like 13 hours which hard for me but i sleep 2 or 3 hour a days or i kept myself busy every time until she get up and talk to me and now she is going to come in my country so I have to take care of her

• aaww :) so sweet

• yeah she is so sweet

• omg stop am getting jealous! lol i hope everything goes right for u 2 :) goodluck

What Guys Said 7

• I used to be really good friends with a girl I met on a videagame and we skyped a lot and one day she said she really liked me and wanted to visit. We sort of started dating (I dont really feel like it was) I always stayed up untill like 4AM talking to her and comforting her if she wanted to talk and stuff. After a year we wanted to see eachother really badly but stuff kept getting up and it never happened. I then decided to end it becuase I couldnt handle having this feeling of being so alone yet being in love with someone. This was mostly becuase of school and mixed with being bullying it just broke me. I was so heartbroken in the end but on one hand im glad it didn't go too far.

So yeah I think it is really possible to fall in love over the internet. I just think that after a while if you haven't met the person in real life ever it turns into something sour that eats at you instead of making you happy.

• i think it's possible but I also think that love is very subjective. what is love to you may not be love to someone else. but if you feel like you are in love then you are for all intent and purposes in love

• Sure.
    Because when people fall "in love" it usually have very little to do with actual love. It's often just a mixture of attraction, lust and desire which most people interpret as "love" when it really isn't. That is also why this love can disappear just as fast as it came, because it was never there to begin with.

In my world the concept of love is way beyond those emotions that come and go.

• I suppose it can happen but I would lean towards a mind trick

• Yes it is possible.

• finally somebody agrees! i know it's love am feeling cause i know what love feels like!

• I know I felt it.

• Yes. Love always occurs in the brain whether the relationship is long distance or when living with the person.

• ofc u wouldn't be the first

What Girls Said 10

• No, it's not possible. If anything, it's just infatuation.

• :( omg help! guess i dont knw what love is

• I guess some people can...

• i really do thiink so

• Totally possible as I am the crazy girl in a LDR for little over a year now

Crazy in love too 😍😍😍😄

• Have y'all video chat?

• yes! videochat! facebook! whatsapp!

• @HookingSwan the heart wants what it wants. ^^ Honestly all of that makes it more special. :)

• Haha thanks :) hope u r good. Nice catching u here :D lol

• Ohhhhh yes, I definitely have been in a couple of LDRs! It really sucks meeting someone online thats sooo perfect but like 10000 km away

• I don't know what romantic love is like but I think anything is possible

• Hasn't happened to me, but I guess it's possible

• Only emotionally weak people fall in love over the internet.

• kinda true, but it just happen... I don't know :(

• No thank you

• Love is a mind trick, let alone Internet love.