Is there any guy here that actually thinks girls with braces are cute?

like having braces adds to the cuteness?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well in some cases yes, it makes you look more innocent

What Guys Said 6

• I think its cute

• Yeah I was really attracted to girls with braces back in high school. Now not really haha

• Yep! It kinda shows youthfulness and compliments the facial bone structure. To me it shows that you're still young and not all grown up. Now that I think, that sounds really creepy 0_o

• that sounds freaking creepy xD like your some random 40 year old lol but i get you x)

• Yeah they can be cute

• I wouldn't say it turns me on but i think it's cute

• Yes I think it makes girls look adorable. Personally I think they are pretty hot too

What Girls Said 3

• Not necessarily, but I find that either you can pull off having braces and not look like a dork, or you look like a really big dork.

• Guys used to tell me they liked my braces, but 99% of them were creepy old men because braces are associated with youth. One of them was my age. Maybe it's like liking glasses, they're nerdy and I like nerds.

• I desperately wanted braces when I was young, I don't know why, they just look nice lol. Anyway, i used to moan to my friends sometimes including guys about how it's not fair I can't have braces they look so good. Some of my guy friends would agree with me that they look cute and some would just say I'm weird for wanting them. So because of that, I'd say some do and the rest don't care much either way.

• i know i wanted them so bad when i was like 9 xD now i really wish i didn't need them aha. thanks (: