At what time of the day are usually the most hungry?

I'm usually hungry around 9 pm to 11 pm!! HELP, I'm on a diet! :( ahha

Most Helpful Girl

• All of the time!! :D
    Nooooo honestly I feel really hungry at night aswell. Anything from 7pm-9pm, i'll just stuff my face.

nomnomnom

What Guys Said 11

• I'm never hungry. I sometimes still have to remind myself to eat if I skip a day. You see, I had surgery. They cut away the part of my stomach that produces the hormone that makes you hungry. No appetite, no need for food. But it's not as great as it sounds.

• whaaat? I could not live without eaaating!! I'm sorrry, that is sad :(

• Well, technically, I can't either. It's just more work for me, because I can literally forget to eat. :P

• I don't eat a lot during day then have a huge dinner between 12 midnight and 2 am so I suppose that is my hungry time.

• dinner time is my kyptonite, Its probably cause I don't have enough time in the morning to eat. And lunch at food courts isn't satisfying, So by the time I get home, I make a healthy delicious meal to my taste. It will probably have like half the calories I need in one day. After that , like 3 hours, I make another meal :). SOOO lol 5- 9pm

• Around 6:00 PM.

• Like 4am. I wait it out till my usual breakfast time though

• At breakfast,, though I eat the most at dinner, it's weird I know :D

• All the time :( :( :(

• Food is awesome

• while am sleepin...

• I am the hungriest at night as well, weird.

• always hungry

What Girls Said 12

• Between 9 and 12. I feel like I have to eat a feast for breakfast or else I feel like I haven't eaten at all. :/ So every morning-noon, I drink looots of water in an effort not to eat until a reasonable time.

• at 4 pm... i can eat anything..

• i normally feel hungry between 1 am and 2 am in the morning after some bedroom action with the boyfriend

• After school or in the nighttime :)

• 3 to 5 pm and again at 11:30 when I get home from the gym. Do you like peanut butter?

• haha I get hungry after working out too! I'm on a strict diet right now, I'm supposed to lose 15 pounds in 2 weeks, but I've only lost 6 in a week and I'm dying. I miss the chocolate and my pizza :(

& no, I don't like peanut butter and I'm also allergic to it :( why love?

• 6 lbs in a week is crazy good! Don't get discouraged!

I was going to give you a good recipe for a low cal snack. Buti don't want to kill you so never mind lol!

• I hope I don't fail!!! I have a strong will power so I hope I can get through this until Friday haha

haha aww, it's the thought the counts though <3

• morning... like 8 am haha

• Well I'm not really physically hungry but psychologically I'm just a hungry person In general

• i'm literally always hungry haha -.- its so annoying :")

• 5pm and 11pm. Just before dinner and 4-5 hours after...

• All the time! Or well, almost :P
    Midnight is the worst though!

• I only answered this because your gifs just seemed so intriguing.

I think it's at dinner time

• 3-5pm. It's 2:12 now I'm hungry.