Girls, Do you ever feel like your in your underwear when you wear bikini's?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's exactly the same coverage, so kinda sometimes. Once I get in the ocean/pool and start having fun it feels different though. One of my guy friends always says it's dumb girls will run around guys in a bikini then get mad or hide herself if a guy sees her in her underwear. And in a way he's kinda right I think haha

1|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 18

• No I don't feel like people see too much of me or anything because I am covering all the important parts of my body.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not really.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes I feel self conscious, especially if I'm in the beach with relatives or if I put on sunscreen and people look at me. Usually I'm ok with it, as if I wore normal clothes

0|0
    0|0
  • Actually, no. I've never felt that way.

0|0
    0|0
  • No which is funny because it kinda is like you are. I guess you would feel that way if you were walking around in a bikini at a mall or down the street miles a way from a body of water.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh I really don't wear bikinis because I do feel like I'm wearing underwear... I fell waayrtoo exposed like I'm thinking that guys will stare at me and be like " Oh so that's what she looks like in a bra and panties" so yes I hate bikinis

2|0
    0|0
  • A little bit but my bikini actually covers a little bit more than my underwear do. I'm completely comfortable with it most of the time though. I hate wearing clothing xD

0|1
    0|0
  • I honestly could care less if I would be walking around in my underwear or bikini lol as long as it covers up the important parts I'm good

0|0
    0|0
  • hha yes I do!

0|1
    0|0
  • No, bikinis show more skin than my undies do!!

1|0
    0|0
  • No the fabric is very different.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bikinis are essentially waterproof underwear, so it kinda makes sense to feel like that.

0|1
    0|0
  • Never , it feels weirder in a bikini.

0|0
    0|0
  • I did when I started wearing them, not now though cause I'm used to it.

0|0
    0|0
  • A lot if bikini tops fit different than a standard bra, so nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • No as good christian woman I would never walk around like a sl*t!

0|0
    10|2
    • How does wearing a bikini make someone a slut?

• Show All
    • Some people need to embrace their womanhood and stop acting so frigid and uptight... Nothing wrong with a bathing suit.. you comment reeks of insecurity.

• oh wait your name is "tomboy" LESBE-HONEST here...

• Yeah I do! And while many girls enjoy that feeling, I only want my boyfriend to see me that naked lol. So that's why I either wear elegant one-pieces/tankinis or bikinis that cover me up a little more.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Because they're designed differently even if they're the same

0|0
    0|0