GALAXY or IPHONE?

What is better in your opinion? IPhone or Galaxy... Why?

• Galaxy
  • IPhone

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a Samsung Galaxy S5 and it's the best phone I've ever had. It has a fast processor, good camera, plenty of battery power, large data capacity and plenty of other smart features.

Not saying Apple is a bad company for everyone but I had been very dissatisfied with their products in the last few years. I had two iPhone 4s's before and they kept lagging, freezing, slowing down and then *CRASH*... I've written numerous complaints to my local Apple store for dissatisfactory results, which they promised me would not happen just so they can have my money. They also charged me a price to repair my iPhone costing more than the iPhone itself! From that moment, that's when I was done with Apple.

Most Helpful Girl

• IPhone all the way. I had one for ages. Brilliant phone. It smashed and now I'm stuck using this galaxy, which is an absolute shit-show of a phone. I have none of my old numbers on here. I've never actively hated a phone before. Everything about it sucks.

What Guys Said 14

• Galaxy, faster processor, larger hard drive, better camera, more flexibility at half the cost.

Have you read the specs? S3 is comparable to an iPhone s6.

• Not the camera, that's for sure.

• LMAO nothing, dude. I'm just a guy who has used both.

• I'm kind of pissed that Nokia hasn't made a successor to my current handset (the 1020, with the 41mp camera).

• Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and why cause you can add/ remove apps
    it is more stronger type of phone ,, A Iphone will break easy the screen
    i had one and sent it back to the cell phone carrier ,

• I personally wouldn't own an iPhone because they are horridly overpriced and I am used to Android phones, but if you want reviews from technically minded people, try a site like http://www.phonescoop.com

• I would prefer Galaxy

• This is a shit website for this look for online reviews from websites that specifically deal with phone specifics

• I'm asking from here , specifically on what others have had. Customer reviews in a way. Thank u though

• Lol, not me @PhiOmega

• You dont read them random frat bro, they're distilled into a couple of pages that note similarities and notable highlights throughout posts

• if you like to pay more for less, then go for the iphone. if you like bang for your buck, get the s6. it´s simple.

• Neither. LG G4

• Wouldn't it have been more accurate saying "Android or Iphone?"
    Anyway I prefer

• Wow it submitted by itself while I was typing... but what I was saying is I prefer android. Iphone is just a brand. It's like people buying Jordan shoes just because they are Jordans. Androids offer more customization and options. Iphones are just... apple.

• Yes thank you

• Its not about which one is better. They both have their strengths.

Galaxies have access to more apps and downloadables, although the device itself isn't any more advanced than the iPhone.

iPhones have a simpler and more convenient user interface, as well as being much more customizable.

• Ok thanks.

• So basically unless you are a gamer, or you are into high-tech apps, get the iPhone simply because it is more convenient and easier to use.

• Galaxy 4 sure

• Just because it's not Apple (y)

• The asker doesn't even know what she is talking about xD.

Which galaxy vs which iPhone?

• Lol. Yes I do. I mean in general. Not a specific galaxy, or I phone.

• *Shoeless=Sometimes

• Okay Grumpy cat!! Thank you

• Going back to nokia lol

• Samsung phones are awful because of the bloatware and Touchwiz interface. You have to root them to actually make them decent.

My GS3 used to have 50-60 or more processes running at any given time, and I couldn't kill them. It ate through my battery like crazy. Battery saver mode just gimped the phone to the point of being hardly usable.

• Oh, okay. Thank you!

• Personally, I can't wait for Windows 10 to come out later this month, because apps will run across ALL platforms, including phones. This should solve the "problem" of not having as many apps in the Windows Phone ecosystem. Keep in mind, though, that a very large portion of the million-plus apps that iOS and Android have are pure crap. Windows Phone has most of the popular apps that other systems have.

What Girls Said 14

• I like the iPhone, personally,

• i m just happy to see the poll results.. because i made the right decision yesterday... haha... i was confused too...

• I'd choose iPhone, mainly because the only Galaxy phone I've ever had has lots of problems one month after buying it and I told myself to never buy one anymore.

• I use an HTC... Why do people always forget HTC?

• Because they don't know what they are talking about.

• Who doesn't know what they are talking about? TheGrumpyCat

• That's an awesome phone.

Make sure to update your phone to Android 5 (Lollipop), which will fix all the previous bugs.

In case you need any help.

The HTC One M8 section, make a thread there and ask for noob friendly advice. Best.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/htc-one-m8

• Do not like iphones! Samsung all the way!

• I like the galaxy better overall, but the iPhones camera is way better in my opinion.

• 1|2
  • I prefer the galaxy,

• I don't know. I have an iphone.

• Love my Galaxy

• i like galaxy better

• Way more customization with Android, plus it's easier to hack into.

• I don't like android

• Neither. I'm possibly the only one here who uses a Nokia.