Guys, Is it a bad/turn off I'm not patient if I want it I want it now?

19

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends how long were you with this person?

• Even if I'm not with them I want it now

• Keep sending them

• Alright this one i overheard from a stranger's convo "I want to have my way with her right in this classroom, I want her to suck my dick till she chokes and starts tearing up"

What Guys Said 18

• I saw it's about someone not returning your texts fast enough. Sorry but you don't get to have exclusive VIP behind-the-scenes access to his attention-span. He has a life of his own; friends, family, hobbies, etc, so he really can't always text your back instantly. Maybe he doesn't feel the need to do so, even. You gotta decide for yourself if that's a deal-breaker or not.

At least do not assume that he isn't interested in you just because he isn't glued to his phone. Men generally text less.

• It can be a turn off - You might look like a spoilt princess

• Do you want it all? Do you want it now?

• No it's not bad but this is something that grows with you and not too good either..

• depends on what you mean by that. could you give some examples?

• Depends on what it is you want.

• Depends on how you go about it. Are you snobby about it?

• being impatient isn't a good thing I think

• Yes, that's really annoying.

• Never on a first date.

• No its a turn on and I'll give it to you now

• What

• Not what u were hinting

• Just saying I'm a very dirty minded person so

• Well, most men don't want sex all the time so it might be a tad annoying to them.

• No, that would make you my hero

• Only if you surround yourself with people that won't give it to you, a la lebrons first go around, here in the cle, that's why he bolted for Miami, he knew he could win there with wadw and bosh, took a pay cut just to win

• Is not a good thing.

• Not at all that's what guys want but u need to be close to him after

• ... Um... Guys have dirty minds, so most of us are gonna think you're talking about sex... If you're just impatient in general, it's kinda annoying. Especially if you're impatient all the time. It's just rude in general.

• I'll tell you in a few days.