In your own opinion, what does it mean to be successful?

Question itself is pretty self explanatory

Not a problem! Your opinion pretty much matches mine lol

Most Helpful Guy

• To find what you really want in life (an specific career, a way of life, a family) and make the best of it until you reach your final goal. To reach that something that will make you feel complete and worthy in life.

What Girls Said 6

• To reach your personal goals :) That's success.

• I agree! I hate how success has been portrayed as getting a degree, having a successful career, having a family, etc etc. I've got nothing against all that, but it's not for everyone.

• @Asker

I'm excited for the future. I want to do well so I do feel some pressure but I'm not going to stress too much :P

• I just need my gen eds to get my associates and I'm already feeling stressed out about that, and then I'm wanting to get a degree in business management and take some photography courses. So I don't know how I'm going to do all that. Power to you though! You seem to have this all figured out lol

• To be successful is to be happy--but success isn't the key to happiness, happiness is the key to success. That's why I try to be happy, wherever I go, whatever I do. :)

• Very well said!

• I'm actually really impressed with that answer. I hope that you are able to be happy and be content with yourself, best of luck 😊

• Thank you! 😆

• To me I believe successful means achieving your wanted goals :)

• Surviving and be well and happy with lovers

• when you know that you're already happy and contented with your life.

• To be in a place where you're financially stable, happy and content. When you've accomplished all your dreams and ambitions.

What Guys Said 3

• I think it means that you are satisfied with the effect you have had on the planet. If you like money then you can be successful in money or material things. If you have moral aspirations or a desire to change the world positively you can measure your success that way. If you have a desire to find love or raise a family you can measure that to. I have a passion for love and for justice.. So I measure my success by the change I've had to the world. And along the way I try to find real pure love. It motivates me to protect others. Purity is beautiful in my eyes.

• Well, every persons innate goal in life is to be happy, therefore, if you reach happiness, you've been successful.

• When you can look in the mirror and be content with the person you have become