Why do people have to be Anon on here like dude what If I wanted to PM you or something 😒😪😪😱😨?

*Alert* this is just a rhetorical question PEOPLE 👌💯 💯!

Most Helpful Guy

• You could always ask them via comment or something -- "Hey can I message you / can you message me? I need to ask you something"

What Guys Said 7

• Even if a dude is anon just put in your comment you seem interesting PM me

• Yeah I know thats the bet part is PM here

• why did you down vote me thats rude I was never even talking about you

• I have no clue as to what your talking about if I did I'm sorry it was an accident no hard feelings man

• I don't want creepy messages

• This question is bad and you should feel bad.

• The real reason is that nobody wants to be identified while sharing an opinion

• Maybe I don't want you to PM me.

• This was intended to be a rhetorical question but thanks anyways ☺☺

• No offense but 15 year old girls shouldn't PM me anyway.

• That was random but sure IG

• @GamerArtNerd Uh yeah it does matter who she PMs. That's why there's a block system in place. I don't see nothing wrong with a 15 year old talking to someone who's over 18. I don't see nothing wrong with a 13 year old talking to someone that's over 18. I've done that before. At this point though I just don't have any reason to talk to one privately. And no nothing is wrong with under 18 people asking sexual questions. I expect them to ask the most because they more than likely don't know about sex as well. All I'm saying though is that me personally I just don't want a private message conversation with a 15 year old girl. I have that right. Again if you want to slide into her PMs then go ahead bro.

• Well I respect you voicing your opinion but it was just a rhetorical question guys its not like I pm people on here anyways it was just one of my random Q's but thanks for all the answer well appreciated

What Girls Said 5

• because they dont want anyone to pm them...

• It was a rhetorical question but thanks for the feedback anyway 👌

• many of then are anon because they dont know who the asker will take their opinion.. and they dont want to argue with them...

• "what If I wanted to PM you or something" <------ That's why, some people don't want to be bothered, they just want to post & answer questions :)

• Yeah, but some people just want to post things privately/anonymously

• Comment on their comment and say you wanna PM them. They might PM you back. I don't see the big deal. Some people like anonymity.

• Ik it was intended to be a rhetorical question but thank you anyways ☺☺☺

• That's the point. Don't pm me lol.

• I know it was a rhetorical question but thanks anyways ☺☺☺