What do you think?

lets see if this works this time lol. I'm an amateur photographer, just want to get some feedback on some of my images, good and bad, I need to know what areas I need to work on. Thanks!

What do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• The black and white photos are amazing! The second last one is my favourite out of them all. Is the first one suppose to be on an slant?

• Thank you!! And if you are talking about the horizon line no, it wasn't meant to be askew I just accidently bumped the tripod. If you are talking about the depth, than yes, I had the tripod almost to the ground and had the lens angled up

• Lol thank you

• thanks for MH

What Girls Said 8

• Good work my favorites are the B&W ones. I am really into the one with the branches. :) Do more!
    p. s. Might I add that I think you might want to try using a lower exposure for daytime pics but other than that they look lovely and you have a natural talent.

• Thank you!! Which daytime ones though? Is it just certain ones? Or all of them? I appreciate the feedback!

• I think a longer exposure for the first one, shorter exposure for the second, and short exposure for the last one. Generally lower exposure works wonderfully in the daytime and longer exposure is best for lowlight settings, just make sure your DSLR is set on a stable surface or tripod to avoid camera shake when going with long exposure, that way it traps all the light and the photos don't come out shaky. Just a small tip. You're welcome, keep up the good work!

• Great Pictures, @mrhopeless20, Good aim as Well... A real Kodak moment.
    Good luck. xx

• Thank you! 😊

• Thank you! I've been trying to start getting into portraitures, but I can't ever seem to get my angles right, that and I think I might being using the light all wrong. I think that's what I need to work on the most

• Practice makes Perfect and getting some advice even from someone who does Anything with photography or reading up on something of this nature, will help and enhance with even a Better shot and Chance... At least you have a great start And... So welcome. xx

• I like the pictures :)

• nice pictures :)

• That is soo gooood! :)

• I think they're great!! 😊

• really nice!!

• I like them! What kind of camera are you using?
    I enjoy nature photographs!!!

What Guys Said 4

• I like your pictures. Especially the one in the Forrest. And I love your black & White photo's.

I do think you overdid it a title with the depth of field with the picture with the boxes. To my taste it was a little to shallow. But I still like the picture.

• I appreciate the feedback! So a little more depth would have made it better you think? Next time I'm out I'll try to focus on that. And thank you!

• They are really good

• Nice work man! I think they look pretty good though I know nothing about photography :/

• Every pic looks perfect here, except the forest one, you should have made the branch aside or cut

• And again you have a good talent keep it up! I admire you lol

• Lol yeah I kinda agree with you on that, if I can ever find that spot again I'll move it out of the way and take that shot again, but thank you!

• You rock bro