Fellow introverts how do I cope with being a good looking introvert?

I don't want or need opinions from extroverts. Its hard going to the gym and doing daily simple shit without being harassed and or bothered. I try being alone but apparently others feel the need to ruin my alone time simply because they think I'm hot or admiring me it's really annoying ! What makes things worse is that I look younger than 30.

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate when people talk to me. They're not admiring or anything, I think I just look open and approachable sometimes. So I always have to remember to keep my bitchface on and never smile. It works for the most part.

What Guys Said 7

• Hmm, while I 'feel you' in a certain sense: it's kind of bothersome to think that people want to talk to you when their motivations are off ie they just want to extract something out of you, selfishly, just want to date you or feed their ego. Still, I'm not sure you are being entirely reasonable.

Being introverted doesn't give you an excuse to be antisocial or just rude in general. Not everyone who wants to talk to you is like I explained. Arguably the mainstay of an existence where one feels esteemed and truly happy, is one based on good quality human interaction, making connections, feeling worthwhile; in a largely cold, self orientated and technocratic society. Therefore if you have an issue with society as it stands, yet you do nothing to stop you as an individual from perpetuating it, then you're equally as culpable.

Being introverted just means that you need more time to recharge your batteries alone. It doesn't excuse social deviancy, shyness, anxiety, rudeness, contemptuously shunning people, or anything else. A little conversation here and there, shouldn't be too taxing, and if it is, then perhaps some self reflection may be in order, for a honest look into the reasons why?

Put it another way, if you crave alone time that much, then maybe you should spend more time in the wilderness, or at home, where you can't be bothered by anybody? Because as irritating as these pointless interactions can be at times, they're ultimately a component of going to those places. Getting angry about it, is just a waste of time and energy, because it won't change the reality of it. All you can do, is reflect on why you react that way in the first place.

• Try emitting some kind of 'ice queen' aura when you are there. Just bluntly say that you are not interested. Smile less, pretend to be a little bit snobbish.

• Find a hardcore gym where all people want to do is work - None of this socialising or posing crap

• Be strong

I'm a introvert and the best strategy for me is to live and cherish each moment if it where you last.

• This is a female question, hands down. I'm an introvert by nature and trying to change because guys have to be extraverted in some ways to get women. And men in general don't get hit on at the level of women, if at all.

• Hm, most people don't talk to me. I just stay completely focused on my work, don't talk to others and don't look at others. Staying that quiet works for me, albeit I'm not hot. Also wear unassuming clothes, not skin tight revealing things. Yeah, don't talk, focus on your work. If you're really bored you can feign being lesbian or obnoxious in a soft or gentle way to others too.

• Lol or you have inferiority complex and you feel like that

What Girls Said 1

• I'm the same way and have this problem also. I like to keep to myself because I really don't like to be "admired" I'd rather slip into the shadows than have the spotlight on me. Today I even cancelled my pt appointment because I can't be bothered to be social... it sucks because I'm just now starting to realize that I am an introvert. And I don't really like this quality in myself, however, I feel it is easier to be on guard at all times👍