I am killing myself working out, I am eating 1200 calories a day... why aren't I losing weight?

OK so every single day, I do one hour working out. I do tabata exercises, cardio, and strength training. I sweat and sweat. I have only lost a measly 1.5 kilos in one month.

I also am eating proteins, fruits and vegies. I don't go over 1200 calories. I look at that strictly.

Yet my body looks like this:

I am killing myself working out, I am eating 1200 calories a day...why aren't I losing weight?

But I want to look like this.

What the hell am I doing wrong?

Most Helpful Guy

• What's wrong with how you look now? I certainly not thing you need to lose weight if you look similar to that. The second girl looks very skinny.
    But you have to burn off more calories than you consume.

I have to eat 2500-3200 Daily in order to gain weight!

• I hate you :(

• No it means I envy that you hsv3 to work hard to gain weight

• Ha-ha I guessed!
      But its really annoying because I have to over feed myself, eat every half an hour and it casts a lot to buy food!

What Guys Said 9

• You are still hot, try changing your workout routine when you keep the same routine for a while your body adjusts. It sounds like you are doing a lot of cardio, try doing some high intesity, low reps. Instead of jogging do sprints.

• I think first body is very nice - If anything 2nd one too thin

• Diet and exercise, every day. Classic advice, but it has helped me lose 20 pounds over the past 3 years. Also don't buy or stock fast food or chips in your home.

• Stress undoes your work. Your attitude is what fails, you expect it to work in x days. It's not how it works.

Besides, the girl in the first picture looks much more attractive.

• There's nothing wrong with the first body.

2nd girl looks like a skeleton

• Second chick is indeed hotter lol but I don't see any bod in above 2 pics. You might have hit the plateau, Means weight limit your bod can adjust tooo so you just gotta work harder

• When you find out please let me know!

• Weight loss is laregely down to diet, excercise doesn't do much in that regard.

• go to http://www.maxworkouts.com/ and read then google for Shin Ohtake's diet and read that article

• OMG thank you... this looks great

• read the whole site and check that article out. People diet in the wrong way. Im glad it helped. Shin's book doesn't tell you more, I wouldn't buy it. There is a copy online somewhere.

What Girls Said 2

• You can't look like the second pic if you're not at least 175 cm.
    1.5 kg per month is really good. You're not supposed to lose more than 0.5 kg per week for a healthy weight loss. People who gradually lose the weight instead of a crash diet/starvation/excessive exercise regimen are proven to keep the weight off long-term instead of short-term.

• You want the wrong body

• I like shopping and all clothes look best on the second girl