Do you ever try to take your learners license and you can't seem to pass it well that's me, any suggestions?

Most Helpful Guy

• I took my learners test at my high school who had a driving education course. The exam was very easy for me but that may be because the class taught me everything that was going to be on the test. I live in Florida so the Florida Driver's Handbook was my study guide in preparing for the test.

If your country has a driving handbook then I'll recommend you reading through it or you could take a driving class and they would definitely help you in not only getting your learners but also your actual driving license.

Don't feel bad about not getting you license, because you'll get them eventually.

What Girls Said 1

• Well, shit happens..

What Guys Said 3

• Never took the test

• The questions are easy... just remain focused and calm for driving test... sseatbelt... adjust mirrors and observe speed limit

• It is an open book test where I am. My son just took it. If it is open book, you can't fail very easily