Do you think it's weird for guys to wear make up?

In my country, it is very common for guys to wear make up. But when I came to the US to study I found out that guys here don't really wear it. When I asked why people said that "It was weird for guys to wear make up". But if girls do it, why is it weird for guys to do it too? Maybe it's just a different culture. I don't know. I just don't get it. So do you think it's weird for guys to wear make up? And if so, why do you think so?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• I didn't know koreans wore makeup that is cool.

• I know the Koreans are all about dat BB cream. I think it's a bit weird but it's not like I'll treat a dude badly if he does it.

• Yea,

because precedent

• Yes its weird, it blurs gender lines too much.

• Not only weird, it's downright repulsive.

What Girls Said 2

• It's different in the US but I wouldn't mind it.

• I only think it's weird in the context of my country. Like, I don't mind it at all (I kind of like it, actually), but I'm so used to guys here not wearing it that it would really stand out to me if I saw a guy wearing make up in my hometown. But if I visited a country where that's normal? I'd enjoy it.