Girls, Getting rid of spots over night?

unfortunately i have a spot right on the middle on my forehead, does anyone know any tips on how to get rid of it over night?

14

Most Helpful Girl

• You are mentioning 'Spot' Not even a pimple here, dear, so I am assuming something with the sun?
    If so, they have fading cream out that will hit The spot and hit... That spot.
    However, if it is something that is strange and not Formed right, go see your doctor to make sure it is nothing that will be dangerous to you.
    Good luck. xx

• The sun can cause spots but also can cause a skin cancer like... xx

• Oh, good then, nothing too serious... use a pimple cream and even face wash tha tis reputable. xx

• Oh, so welcome.:)) xx

What Girls Said 13

• I don't know if you can get rid of it that quickly unless it is hives but maybe you can put make up over it?

• Mixing honey and cinnamon into a paste and applying it gets rid of spots really quickly, so does sudocream

• Yes - I have a magic wand.

• Not possible. Overnight methods are all fake. Just wait it out. Exfoliate and cleanse normally. Don't pick it, scars are the worst.

• I don't like it can be done overnight.. It depends on the size... U can try squeezing a lemon and apply the juice in your face. Warning it will be painful for a few minutes but it's really fast in removing spots. It will also make your face look shiner

• Impossible.. Use medicated cream or wash your face with soap and water or special stuff to get rid of spots. They can't go over night, they take time

• Put some toothpaste on it before you sleep and that will dry it out.

• Its not going away but it can look slightly better

• Over night no, maybe two days max three. Hot water And Suave helps with me, while im showering I leave it on while srubbing till right before I get out the shower

• Equate Spot Treatment works really well normally

• Visit the best dermatologist in your city

• I don't know if it'll work overnight, but I've heard putting a bit of honey on it then covering it overnight with a bandage will help.

• is it a zip or a sun spot or what?