Anyone listen to rap?

Who's your favorite rappers?
The legends like Tupac, B. I. G, Dre, snoop or newer kids on the block like J cole, Kendrick, a$ap, Rick Ross, immortal technique etc?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• 2pac & J Cole 💜

• Eminem is my favorite rapper.

• i like rap. jeezy, 50, flocka, game, t. i., immortal techinique is pretty cool, eli and the grouch, outkast, three 6 mafia.

What Guys Said 4

• My favorite are the legends like 2Pac, Biggie, Nas... But sine most of the legends don't produce much Rap nowadays, I have to listen to the new artists. I prefer the old school and the early 2000 with Eminem, 50 Cent, Obie Trice, The Game... The new Rap is not too bad, but not as good as before, that's why I listen to less Rap nowadays, it's still my favorite genre of music, but I'm sad we now consider rappers like Drake to be the top of the industry :S

• i used to listen rap a lot but now not anymore because i have listened to much to it haha. but my favorite is tupac ofcourse but biggie has a better flow so...

• logic watsky & hoodie allen if you count him

• hate rap...