Do you think it's a good thing when a university student works part time?

For experience, its awesome... but he or she should have their own time sometimes

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it is nice. At least in the US, a college/university is expensive, and a part time is good for paying a part of the big bill.
    It is important for a person to have time for themselves, but usually you can try and shift your schedule to keep a slot open (like maybe Friday night).

What Guys Said 3

• I think work is often times more educational than going to college itself.

My father was an apprentice draftsman when he was 17. He worked in the Royal Air Force and got airframe/powerplant qualified as a mechanic. When he got out from his mandatory service, he continued to work as an apprentice while attending college. When he came to the U. S., he could out mechanic a lot of mechanics and he could out engineer a lot of engineers. He was much sought after in his field.

• yes its a good thing because he or she will get mixed in the society and then you will have more confidence in the business world

• yes, it's good.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't know... I've been thinking about it and I have an interview this week for a part time job in a supermarket on weekends. We'll see if I can both study and work

• if you need money, you should work