How am I supposed to be a good person if I go to school?

How am I supposed to be a good person if I go to school? Especially because when it's school time I don't pray. I just become very bad and I say bad words a lot. But in the summertime I stop. So when school starts again, how am I supposed to be good if I can't?

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol so school has its effects on you?

• I have no time to pray dhuhr at school

• Omg that's so true... OMG OMG thank you so much

You saved my life

• Haha I'm glade that I could help, you're very welcome and good luck in your prayers and your school :)

What Guys Said 4

• You don't have to pray 24/7 to be a good person.

• You seems to be suffering a lot. Did you ever talk to someone about this? I say this because I suspect you may have Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder. Nothing to be alarmed about, but it can make you suffer if you don't treat it.

• You could find some secluded place and pray there.

• But there is no time to pray

• Find time... Your battle seems harsh, but your sacrifice will give you more strength to obey god.

• That's true.. I'll tell the teachers that I have to

• Perhaps you are a minion of the Unholy One? Try this? Gargle with holy water and see if your head explodes...

• Don't troll on my questions. It's not allowed

• Of course it is! Praise Satan!!!

• Go away! And never come back!

What Girls Said 3

• School isn't forcing you to swear. That's all you. I swear sometimes but it's not because if school. Praying, well I'm not religious but I'm sure God would forgive you if you're too tired to pray at school.

• There is no time at school

• I'll do that

• Are you surrounding yourself with bad influences while at school?

• Not really

• Then I think this is more of a personal problem. Maybe because you're fifteen you will outgrow the cursing, but I'm sure you could make time for prayer. I would always pray during the moment of silence before the pledge, don't know if you're from the US, and before I go to bed. I'm sure there's some way you can work prayer into you're daily routine if you really wanted to.

• school has nothing to do with that.

• It does, trust me

• It is* I mean

• How? Can't you pray before school and after school? Can't you pray silently to yourself?