50 Baboons vs 5 Tigers, who wins?

Assuming both groups were heated af (maybe the tiger insulted the baboon's outfit and the baboon relatiated with a joke about the tiger's mum or summat) and ignored their flight instinct and went straight to co-ordinated fighting like guerilla warfare or summat, which group would win? Not adding a poll because then you wankers will just vote and dip instead of conversate and (hopefully) argue among each other.

Tigers:

50 Baboons vs 5 Tigers, who wins?

Baboons:

Soundtrack:

I personally vote Team Tiger cause we're stealth and strong af.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• Tigers ftw

• The baboons there are 50 of them and only 5 tigers. Yeah tigers are strong but against 50 baboons. I don't think they have a chance

• Even though I love tigers, I'm gonna pick the baboons. The tigers are way out numbered. Baboons also have very sharp canine teeth. By the way I don't know why 5 tigers would be together anyway. Tigers are solitary animals. The only times they usually come together is to mate or when they're cubs. Most tigers are very territorial and would fight with tresspassers. Anyway, baboons can be highly agressive and even big cats are wary of large troops. If necessary the baboons could just reatreat to the trees, and they also have a big advantage: OPPOSABLE THUMBS. Primates are the best tool users in the wild. They could just throw sticks, stones, and fruits at the tigers until the tigers backed down. So I'd say the baboons win.

• I came prepared for this; I said Assuming both groups were heated af, meaning that ignoring their natures, so the solitary tiger thing doesn't matter, especially in some ridiculous hypothetical situation. I disagree that they are outnumbered; I feel 5 tigers bringing in a combined weight of nearly 4000lbs would destroy a troop bringing in a combined weight of 500lbs. The tree argument would work if the tiger weren't a jungle cat, and that's assuming enough fled the scene during the massacre, and assuming that the tigers didn't just bum rush the tree and lay game down. The baboon can throw sticks all it wants, but it'll have to come down sometime to restock its inventory, and guess who is waiting in the bushes? Team Tiger, mawfuuuuh.

• Decent tactic but we will stalk you and eventually you will need to come down to re-supply on both food and ammo, and since we've already mangled your little friends we have all the food we need to wait you out.

• You know that they're are fruits that grown on trees right? There should be plenty to eat and they can just use branches as ammo.

What Guys Said 7

• So, you're saying 30 Baboons
    www.baboonsonline.com/.../baboon.jpg

Vs 5 Tigers?
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...2dc84dd599.jpg

Ima have to go for the tiger xD

• baboons. they can be very aggressive. have very sharp teeth. and have the advantage of being up to go airborn.

besides 50:5? that means 10 baboons against each tiger

• 1|0
  • Baboons would fuck those tigers up you don't need 50

• Baboons, too many of them

• Fifty baboons, they have so many more advantages besides outnumbering them ten to one...

• 10 to 1 in weight though is like 500lbs vs 600lbs, that's an insane advantage for the tiger; fighters 10lbs apart have handicaps and advantages.

• They know what to defend when to move to avoid an attack and basic defenses that tigers don't have that's why I gotta chose team Baboon. #primatemasterrace

• Baboons also understand the importance of not sustaining an injury, and would have to first recognize the threat and plan the attack, which would be difficult to do right after an ambush. Also, expanding on the point about sustaining a wound, animals typically don't go bananas and rush things when attacking, they typically just dance around and watch each other, waiting for the right moment to strike. They would scatter for a bit; They'd want to preserve their lives first and foremost, and if 2 attacks were to happen back to back, they wouldn't be given a chance to enter their aggressive stage because their primary objective is to live.

• Neither cuz the baboon instinct is flight, not fight so they'd run up the trees to escape.

But baring an option to escape, the tigers would still kick their ass.