Which social media is your favourite?

Are you addicted to social medias? If so, why do u like using social medias and why is it your favourite? As for me, I'm quite addicted to social medias... haha. I use fb, twitter, instagram, wechat, Line. You can follow me and be friends with me if you want to. I follow back everyone who follow me 😉
instagram : @rosedream4
facebook: Nyein Hnin Sie
twitter : @rosedream4
Line ID : nhsrosy
wechat ID : nhsrosy

• facebook
  • twitter
  • instagram
  • others

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm really not into social media at all.

So much of my friends practically live on there.
    That turns me off enough to want nothing to do with it.

• ... Like how you live on GAG?

• @Surfofthenomad I don't consider gag much of a social media site. I am not posting much about my personal life, I don't have personal photos, I don't need 100 likes, I don't have to keep updating my status etc. etc.
      No on knows me on GAG. Twitter, facebook etc. are more personal in that sense.
      And besides, I'm only on GAG when I am at work (I work out in a home---health care setting and often have time to use the computer).

• And also, to know that I "live" on GAG you must live on here as well if you can observe that I'm always here.

What Guys Said 4

• I only use GaG.

• I like You-tube listening to songs , watching videos

• I only use G@G

• I don't know that 😁😁
      is it interesting?

• Oh!!! Haha.. I'm a little crazy 😂😂😂

• Haha don't worry you're not, I know that you just get confused because I wrote it that way ^_^

• YouTube is the king

What Girls Said 3

• I don't have FB and twitter is boring to me. So my vote goes to Instagram :D

• I'm only addicted to GAG at the moment.
    I used to be addicted to Tumblr.

• Instagram to check/search pictures. I have facebook and twitter but not really active. I have other important things to do than to social media all the time.