Girls, my girlfriend's best friend is acting like her speaker/spokesperson when I want to talk to my girlfriend. Is this normal?

Girls, my girlfriend's best friend is acting like her speaker/spokesperson when i want to talk to my girlfriend. Is this normal?

• Yes
    20% (8)
  • No
    80% (33)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• your girlfriend seems to be the type that can't stand up for herself and speak what is on her mind without others doing it for her. Which is also a very easy to manipulate and persuade type of personality. I would be careful about what her friend says to her about your relationship and you.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Yes and no. My friend does that to our mutual friends boyfriend but as a joke. Normally though it's overstepping boundaries.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends, you're girlfriend might be busy. I know if I'm driving or doing something I have my friends text my boyfriend for me. Or if you guys are fighting (especially if you guys are younger) then her friends will take over talking for her

0|0
    0|0
  • Not normal at all. She needs to learn to communicate with you and tell her friend to back off.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you guys just started dating yeah it is, my twin use to do it to me and my ex

2|0
    0|0
    • That so immature though

• If she's mad at you or something then I'd say normal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Be afraid. Be very afraid.

2|0
    0|0
  • Did you get her angry? If so maybe she doesn't want to speak to you because she's mad. She's using her friend as a messenger so she actually doesn't have to communicate with you. Otherwise if this is just some random thing it's unusual.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she doesn't have a guy she wants one and is bored. If she is bored still.. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Not normal. You're in a relationship with your girlfriend. Not you, her and her boyfriend. Tell the boyfriend to back off and stay out of it! She's not invited.

0|0
    0|0
  • not normal.

0|0
    0|0