Girls, if women would keep their pregnant bellies after their first child, how would society be different?

If the woman after birth the body would be stuck on pregnant mode but no baby. How do you think society would see the female image?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• There would be less people having kids.

What Girls Said 12

• If that happened to everyone then it would be considered beautiful

• This opinion seems to be in the minority. Everyone else thinks people would avoid pregnancy all together so to avoid being ugly.

• No...

People follow popular opinion. People listen to what the media tells them is attractive. If everyone looked like this then this would be the 'in' thing. Therefore everyone would find it attractive...

• I agree. I was talking about the other answers from this question.

• Woman would be having less babies and the ONLY women in movies would be women who never had babies.

• That people with a pregnancy kink would die happy.
    that adoption rates would go up for a while.
    after that it'll be considered a milf trait I guess.

• i guess less people would want to have kids

• Well... Trenage and accidental pregnancies would strive toward zero. No models or actresses would ge pregnant. In fact human race would die out in a few generations. But then again people would probably adapt.

• Society is already fucked up about images and weight... if that happened the world and society would be an even worse place to live and probably a lot more mental illness cases or suicides happening,.. Sad to think about it but if I ever have a kid and I'm stuck with that body I would not be happy and most certainly because I'm battling with a mental illness myself at the moment and seeing myself looking fat terrifies me... So the world would be more messed up, no doubt about It

• well, they would have no choice if this was the norm..., but how uncomfortable that would be even for having sex... hank God, he has made out skins elastic... lol!!

• It would be the norm and probably a sign of elegance and maturity

• If it became "normal" then it would become more accepted in society which i think could be a good thing

• Itll just be women who has the same bodies depeneding on how hard they wanted their bodies back, men could see who cares about them selves or whos busy or who loves there appearances

• Way less people would have babies. I wouldn't for sure.

• That would add another reason not to have children.