Girls, colors of furniture?

my room is painted light purple what colors of furnitures will make the room nice and bright

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 14

• White would be good with light purple. You want to aim for pastel colours if you want a bright, airy feel, so I recommend going for soft pink, mint green, or baby blue. A more classy look would be going for a darker shade of purple, but, obviously, you want the room to be bright. Stay away from things like red and orange, you might be able to pull it off with a light yellow though.

1|0
    0|0
  • light purple as in lilac?

0|0
    0|0
  • Pink, light blue, yellow, lime green, orange, white. I personally would go with white just because it would look nicer to me but the light blue would be really pretty

1|0
    0|0
  • White would look really pretty :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say black, but you want it nice and bright, so I think white forniture would be really nice with purple walls

0|0
    0|0
  • Umm you could go with bright white or a bright turquoise blue or bright lime green and if a dark color black.

0|0
    0|0
  • A bright white.

0|0
    0|0
  • our room is a nice shade of green and ivory whit wood work ( green is a calming colour

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say white, off white, or aqua would look really good

0|0
    0|0
  • Black white or grey

0|0
    0|0
  • White/ cream and pale lavander

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe a light pastel blue?

0|0
    0|0
  • Brought would be white but personally i like black furniture with purple walls

0|0
    0|0
  • Natural wood. Light colors

0|0
    0|0